Using Canadian-Lawyers.ca to Find Lawyers in Canada
When faced with a legal problem, many people don't know where to start; they set out looking for a lawyer in Canada without much guidance on how to choose a lawyer. Evaluating and choosing a lawyer for your needs and becoming educated about legal issues can be a daunting task. It's not easy to find the facts you need to make an informed decision, and the stakes - both personal and financial - are very high.
Canadian-Lawyers.ca can help. This FREE service from LexisNexis Canada is designed specifically for individuals and small businesses and provides:
- Accurate and reliable profiles of lawyers and law firms across Canada.
- Access to profiles of lawyers and law firms worldwide.
- Complete Lawyer HomePage Web sites for law firms featuring details such as practice focus, professional credentials, fees, office hours and directions.
- A wealth of information to help users better understand the law, make more informed personal legal choices and identify high quality legal representation.
- Helpful tips on how to choose a lawyer, consumer friendly explanations of major areas of law, useful articles on the Canadian legal system, links to legal resources on the web, and more.
Canadian-Lawyers.ca allows you to search for lawyers by geographic region, area of expertise, or specific names, as well as providing you with up-to-date and relevant legal information. These services make Canadian-Lawyers.ca the premier Web destination for businesses and consumers seeking a lawyer.
About LexisNexis and Lawyers in Canada
LexisNexis Canada has been helping lawyers and law firms work more cost-effectively for more than 30 years. It provides an unmatched range of solutions to address specific information needs, driving productivity and efficiency. LexisNexis Canada offers integrated solutions to deliver critical information where and when it is needed, so decisions can be made quickly and confidently.
LexisNexis research products include:
- Quicklaw™ Canada's leading online legal research service, featuring court and tribunal decisions, current awareness NetLetters™ legal commentary, and news.
- Butterworths print and CD-ROM titles for legal, accounting, and other business, human resource, health care, and law enforcement professionals. Butterworths also publishes Canada's leading newspaper for the legal profession, The Lawyers Weekly.
- LexisNexis ® online legal and business information from the United States, Canada, and around the world, including U.S. and international caselaw and legislation, Matthew Bender ® analytical legal information, expert commentary, and over 600 law reviews and journals.
In addition to providing research solutions, LexisNexis Canada also provides practice development, litigation services, and client development solutions.
LexisNexis Canada Inc.
123 Commerce Valley Drive East
Martindale-Hubbell ®, another LexisNexis company, has been the world's leading source of information for the legal profession for more than 130 years. Its flagship product is the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory and martindale.com, the most complete sources of information on lawyers available anywhere.
The Law Directory is the primary research source used by lawyers when they need authoritative data on their colleagues. It now contains over 1,000,000 lawyers and law firms in 160 countries.
121 Chanlon Road,
New Providence, NJ
Telephone: (800) 526-4902